This peach and cherry crumble a perfect treat for the summer.
Fruity, crispy, rich and naturally sweet.
I think this is the formula for a perfect summer dessert. This crumble is a perfect breakfast for a busy morning, as it is very easy and quick to make.
Baked peaches and cherries spiced with cinnamon and sweetened with maple syrup is my favorite combination at the moment.
The peach and cherry crumble is completely vegan gluten free + nut free too! This is one light easy to digest dessert, and I have no problem finishing it all by myself. (Though truth be told that’s the only way I eat desserts 🙂 )
Instead of nuts, this recipe uses sunflower seeds which are rich in magnesium, vitamin E, and B and are a great replacement for people who have nut allergies.
And the peaches and cherries are not only the best and most delicious fruit out there, but they are incredibly nutritious and amazing for your body too.
If you are looking for other simple dessert-like breakfast ideas, check out my
- FOR THE BASE:
- 100gr Oat flour
- 50gr Whole Oats
- 180gr Groud sunflower seed
- 80gr Coconut oil
- 4Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3Tbs Water
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- FRUIT LAYER:
- 4 peaches, sliced in cubes
- 150gr cherries pitted and halved
- 2Tbsp maple syrup
- ½tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the fruit with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Grease your tart tin with coconut oil and spread the fruit equally.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients for the base, add the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and water and stir until everything is well combined.
- Cover the fruit and place the crumble in the oven to bake for 20 to 30 min on 180C(fan), or until golden brown crisp is formed.
- Serve with a vegan ice cream.
- And don't forget to enjoy 🙂