Roasted veggie pasta that is FLAVORFUL, RICH and at the same time HEALTHY and SIMPLE.
DOES IT TASTES AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS?… EVEN BETTER!
Ever since I first tried this pasta, I’ve been obsessed with it. I just couldn’t believe how pasta can taste so luxurious without having any sauce.
YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT! NO SAUCE!
This is probably the simplest recipe for pasta out there. These four veggies, roasted and spiced with the RIGHT SPICES, will bring the heaven on your plate.
For me, heaven tastes something like Italian summer. The taste of this roasted veggie pasta somehow manages to take me right back in Italy. I swear that if I close my eyes I would be back, back to that small restaurant, lost somewhere in the heart of Venice.
And sometimes time traveling is as simple as that, smelling a certain smell, tasting a certain taste.
FIVE reasons why you should give this recipe a try:
- It is a pasta recipe! (OK THIS MIGHT ONLY WORK FOR THE PASTA LOVERS)
- Rich and luxurious taste.
- Very quick and easy to make (chop the veggies, put them in an oven dish, roast, boil the pasta )20 min later the meal is ready!!
- It is a HEALTHY PASTA RECIPE (vegetables are a great source of dietary fiber. Moreover, the bell peppers and tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and vitamin A. Also vitamin B6 and vitamin E. The mushrooms are also rich in vitamin C, plus they are a very good source of vitamin D and potassium. The courgette is low in cholesterol, sodium, sugar and saturated fats but high in Manganese, potassium, and antioxidants (vitamin A and C) )
- All that plus very affordable!
- 500gr gluten free spaghetti
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 bell paper, chopped
- 100gr button mushroom, chopped
- 150gr cherry tomatoes halved
- THE SPICE MIX:
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ½ tsp dried Basil
- ¼ tsp dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp dried Marjoram
- ¼ tsp dried Satureja
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Black pepper
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- FOR SERVING:
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- In a small bowl mix all the spices with 4 to 5 Tbsp Olive oil
- In another bowl add all the vegetables together with the spice mix, toss together until all the veggies are evenly coated.
- Place the vegetables in an oven dish.
- Roast for 20 to 25 min on 180C
- Boil the Pasta
- When everything is ready, mix them together.
- For cheesy flavor, sprinkle some nutritional yeast.