Healthy, rich, creamy and flavorful dressing that goes on almost everything.
Yeah, I’m talking about Tahini Dressing
I discovered Tahini dressing much later in my life, and I’m very sad about that because tahini dressing is the best thing that can happen to any meal.
However to be completely honest when I first tried plane tahini paste (without adding any additional ingredients) I wasn’t too impressed. However, when you combine the tahini paste with the right ingredients, you will get one flavorful dressing that will bring to life any of your meals.
Tahini is made out of toasted or raw sesame seeds, and on its own has a nutty taste.
This Simple Tahini Dressing is quick to make, nutritious and a much healthier option than any store bought dressings.
It requires only 4 easy accessible and budget friendly ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Tahini Paste
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 small garlic clove, finely minced into a paste.
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped pasrley
- 3 to 6 Tbsp lukewarm water
- Add the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder or paste, chopped parsley, and salt into a bowl and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Slowly add water into the mixture, until you get pourable and creamy consistency.
- Place it in a jar and store it in the refrigerator for 1 week.